3D floor plans are quickly becoming the go-to tool for many different industries. They provide a realistic, engaging experience for the user and can help drive sales. Blue Immersive Media can quickly provide you with 3D renderings of your space.
What Are 3D Floor Plans?
A 3D floor plan is a virtual model of a space using a bird’s eye view. These floor plans are made to scale and include specific measurements for each area. They also include windows, floors, and doorways.
3D floor plans can also include more specific items such as wall colors, wall tiles, and other decorations. The overall goal of a 3D floor plan is to give you a realistic view of the area. We can also include furniture in the plans to stage the space.
Why Should You Use 3D Floor Plans?
Floor plans are necessary for visualizing a space. 3D floor plans give you a more comprehensive view of that space to help you see how the space will work with furniture. Some of the other benefits of using a 3D floor plan include:
- They are easier to understand since you get to visualize the volume of the space
- Provide a realistic experience for the user
- Enables you to stage the space with furniture and decorations
- Easier to make changes to the floor plan since it’s easier to visualize the entire space
- Allows you to view the floor plan from several different angles
If you’re looking for the most accurate representation of a space then you’ll want to see it in 3D.
Contact Us to Get You Started
If you’re looking to increase your user’s engagement with a property or a space then 3D floor plans are the way to go. Blue Immersive Media is eager to give you detailed 3D floor plans for your building. Contact us today so we can get started!